We primarily use metric measurements, but we also convert to the imperial measurement afterwards. For example:
- Cut the fabric to 20cm (7.9in) in length.
- The car was travelling at 150km/h (90mph).
- You’ll need a 200ml (6.7fl oz) can of spray paint.
- The end result will weigh around 500g (1.1lbs).
- The temperature required is 37°C (99°F).
For some topics, worldwide standards may dictate that imperial measurements be used. When such an industry standard exists, you should follow it in your tutorials.